This holiday season we have extra special news to celebrate – and we are excited to share our recently earned award. Cheesecake Labs is honored to be featured in the annual Global Leaders list and also to be included in the Clutch 1000, a new and exclusive category by Clutch.
Clutch is an established platform in the heart of Washington, DC, committed to helping small, mid-market, and enterprise businesses identify and connect with the service providers they need to achieve their goals. Their team of analysts interview service providers’ clients to collect client feedback, analyze industry data, and compare competitors in a specific market to arm businesses with the information they need to connect with the right service providers. The platform is invested in publishing in-depth client reviews, data-driven content, and vetted market leaders that businesses can access for free.
This year’s recognition has been announced specifically for the top 1000 companies on the platform with the highest ‘ability to deliver’ scores. More specifically, we’ve been included in their mobile app development companies list for three years in a row (ranking 25th globally) and this time we’re also recognized as one of the top React Native Developers (ranking 10th globally).
Their foray into the business news and how-to guide world with sister website, The Manifest, will continue connections between businesses so they can grow and succeed together. The Manifest also ranks us as a top Blockchain companies (ranking 6th globally), for our participation in software development projects for new blockchain-based startups.
Check out some comments that our previous clients shared about their collaborations with us, including:
- “They’ve helped us scale globally and are a vital partner to our vision.” e-Commerce & Digital Marketing Manager, Skyroam
- “Cheesecake Labs helped us effectively communicate our message for the first time.” Communications Coordinator, For Freedoms
- “Sometimes, we assume that good talent is only abroad, but they’ve shown us Silicon Valley-level quality.” Design Director, Humantelligence
- “They’re a friendly team that’s enjoyable to work with.” President, Inwage
- “They were a strategic partner in helping to define the right user stories and priorities for our audiences and business goals.” VP Engineering, Singularity University
Our commitment to quality and to success of our products will always be number one. And we’re incredibly thankful for all our clients support. Without it, we wouldn’t be where we are today.
If you have questions or would like to learn more, please get in touch with me at [email protected]